ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?

  • Isaac
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011

       Subject:  ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?  IT IS FOR YOU.

      Dear Christian brothers and sisters,

      Shalom ( Peace be to you ) .

           You have to learn many things out of this because you may not know these things in your life or at your church. Our universal Elohim is not partial, He is not denominated. We have only one Bible and one truth. We all must come into His line, as we are called out from the world. So we need to know the deeper truths of the Bible. Come out all deception and all man made doctrines.

             Here I am giving you the list of Biblical doctrines and the man made doctrines.

      Please verify them in the light of the word of YHWH.

      Bible Teaching

      Man made Teaching

      1.   Gen. 2:17 But the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil,thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

      Gen.3:4 And the serpant said unto the women Ye shall not surely die:

      2.   Elohim is one, His name is One Deut5:7, Zec 14:9

      Trinity (Three Gods)

      Twinty (Two Gods)

      3.   Yahushua the son of YHWH

      (Yah=YHWH, Shua= Saviour)

      Second Person in Trinity

      4.   YHWH is reverend, Others are brothers. Psalms 111:9

      Denominational leaders are Reverends, Rt.Reverends, Most. Reverends, as they please and even Saints also

      5.   Elohim, YHWH, Yahushua, Messiah are the Sacred Names of the Creator

      God, Jehovah, Jesus, Christ are the pagan originated names.

      6.   Sabbath day is the worshipping Day as per the Bible Exo 20;8-11, Acts 13:42,44

                There is no word "Sunday" in Greek.

      Sunday is the worshipping day or any day can be the worshipping day.

      7.   Sabbath day is made for man.

            Mark 2:27

      Sabbath is for Jews only

      8.   Sunset to next sunset is one day

            Lev. 23:22

      Midnight 12-00 to next day Midnight

      12-00 is counted as one day

      9.   Baptism in the Name of Yahushua Messiah. Acts 2:38, 8:16, 10:47, 19:3-5, as per the Original Bible

      Baptism in Trinitarian formula and in

      Jesus name, Sprinkling, in man's names etc.,

      10. Bible has a Calendar with 12 Months

      Roman Calendar (Worldly)

      i.    First Month…………….. Esther3:7

      i.    January

      ii.    Second Month……………1 Kgs6:1

      ii.    February

      iii.   Third Month ……………Esther 8:9

      iii.   March

      iv.   Fourth Month … ………Zecha8:19

      iv.   April

      v.   Fifth Month. …………Jerem 52:12

      v.   May

      vi.   Sixth Month. …………Nehem 6:15

      vi.   June

      vii.  Seventh Month ………….1 Kgs.8:2

      vii.  July

      viii.Eight Month ……           1 Kgs6:38

      viii.August

      ix.   Ninth Month. ……………Zecha7:1

      ix.   September

      x.   Tenth Month …………...Esther 2:6

      x.   October

      xi.   Eleventh Month …………Zeche1:7

      xi.   November

      xii.  Twelth Month …………Esther3:13

      xii.  December

      11. All the 12 months are in

      1. Chronicles 27:2-15

      Gregorian Months not found in the Bible.

      12. Seventh Month 15th Messiah's Birth day

      December 25th Christmas

      (No evidence available)

      13. First Month 14th Messiah's death day. I mean the impalement day. Yahushua died as a pasca lamb. Num28:16 1.Corinthians 5:7 (Wednesday)

      Crucifixion on Good Friday

      (It is an assumption only)

      { Good Friday and Easter Sunday is a great deception from Catholics. }

      14. Resurrection after three days and three nights as per Jonah 1:7 and Mat12:39,40 First Month 17th (Saturday)

      Sunday Resurrection (They found empty tomb) Mat28: 1 KJV

      15. It is Passover (Acts 12:4)

      Easter is an interpolated word.

      16. Bible Festivals

      Duplicate Festivals

      i.    Passover……………..Lev23:5

      New Year Jan 1st

      ii.    Feast of unleavened bread………………Lev 23:6-8

      Lent

      iii.   Feast of weeks…….Lev23:9-11

      Good Friday

      iv.   Feast of trumpets….Lev23:9-11

      Easter Sunday

      v.   Day of atonement Lev23:26-32

      Christmas Dec25th

      vi.   Feast of Tabernacles

                                           Lev23:33-35

      Watch night Dec 31st

      vii.  The Great Highday…Lev23:36

      Others

      17. Seventh  day is Holy day

      Sunday is holiday

      18. Messiah's body was in the grave for three days and three nights Jonah1:17 and Mat12:39,40

      Two nights and one day only.

      19. Passover on First Month 14th night  every year ( Num 28:16 )

      Lord's supper on every Sunday at day time, any time, as they wish.

      20. Foot washing is there, it is a Commandment (John13:14)

      No foot washing is there in churches.

      21. No lady preachers (1Cor14:34)

      So many Jezebels are preachers. Rev 2:20

      22. Food restrictions are there, allowed clean food only, Lev 11th Chapter

      No food restrictions, all unclean food allowed.

      23. Priority given to Law. Rom7:7

      No Law, Law abolished saved by Grace only. ( All Lawless fellows are preachers )

      24. Loves Israel and pursues their way Zecharia8:23

      Hates Israel/Jews follows pagan methods

      25. Priests allowed to marry, but one wife only, Polygamy Prohibited. Levi 21:7,13 Heb13:4

      Marriage Prohibited 1. Timothy 4:3.

      Restricted celibacy is there.

      (RCM and TPM)

      26. Celibacy is a special gift, it is an individual commitment Mat19:12, 1.Cor 7:32

      Restricted celibacy is there in many churches. Otherwise they don't have any positions in those churches.

      27. YHWH is The Sole Monarch, King, Leader and Husband to the assembly Micah 2:13

      Denominational leaders are heads, reverends, Leaders etc.

      28. Messiah's mother Miriam was simply a believer. Acts1:14

      Mary a goddess and a Statue in many churches. (Queen of Heaven)

      29. Separate special days are there to assemble.  New Moon day is one. Col 2:16, Psalms 81:3,4

      No such days, all days are equal.

      30. Consecrated life is there, called out life is there.

      Worldly life, no Consecration at all.

      31. Tithe giving is there.

      No such thing, except offerings and donations.

      32. The Congregation would be called as assembly

      Church, temple, etc.

      33. Holy Spirit is the leader to this assembly

      Many Sprits are leaders.

      34. Hears the voice of Messiah (John10:15)

      Many voices are there.

      35. Salutes With Shalom (Mat10:12)

      Salutes with Prise the Lord

      36. Unanimously it has only one sprit (Acts 4:32)

      Different Spirits, so Different denominations. Unity in diversity

      37. Messiah impaled on stake(Gal 3:14)

      Crucified on cross

      38. There is Place for forgiveness among brothers (Philemon 1st Chapter)

      Division only takes place. No place for forgiveness among brothers.

      39. Preaching is depend of Faith

      Hirelings (Micah 3:11)

      40. New Year Abib1st (Esther 3:7)

      January 1st  ( Worldly Calendar )

      41. Appointed place Jerusalem

                 (Acts 8:1).

      Their mission place is only their appointed place or head quarters.

      42. Musical instruments allowed

      No musical instruments

      43. Covenant means BLOOD (Exo24:8)

      Genesis to Malachi (O.T). They talks about the books of the OT.

      44. The name of the assembly connects with the word of The Scriptures (1.Tim3:15)

      No Connection with the Word.  They have their own names. Own mission boards.

      45. All assemblies have only one doctrine 1.Cor 4:17,2 Cor11:28

      Different doctrines different Sprits. They have their own doctrines.

      46. Jews and Gentiles are the same Acts13:42, Gal3:27,28,29

      Jews are different than Gentiles

      47. Last days means from the days of the apostles. (Acts2:17, Dan12:9)

      These days only.

      48. Y.N.R.I was written on stake's Inscription "Y" represents Yahushua

      I.N.R.I. "I" represents Iesous a Greek Goddess

      49. Yahushua and Paul spoke in Hebrew language

            John 8:32   2.Cor 3:17

      Many say they spoke in Aramaic

      50. Yahushua's disciples are libertarians. 2.Cor 3:17,John 8:32

      Mission bonds, slaves for Salary, Hirelings in organizations.

      Dear readers these are 50  differences between the Bible teaching and of the man

      made teaching. Whom you want to follow? There are still more we can give you by seeing your interest towards the truth. If you have any doubts you are at liberty to ask us without any hesitation. Man-made doctrines are contrary to the word of YHWH; those who follow man made doctrines never inherit the Kingdome of YHWH. So, you need to search the scriptures and find out  what the Bible says when the time is at your hand. If you are not going to search now one day you have to regret yourself for not getting the kingdom of YHWH. The Bible very clearly says if you call Him at that time, there will not be any use. You will be thrown to the hell fire.

      Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Sovereign, Sovereign, and do the things which I say….

      If you follow the man made doctrines you will never inherit the kingdom of Heaven. So beware of man-made doctrines.

      1.         Man made commandments …………………………………Col 2:20

      Col 2:20 wherefore if ye be dead with Messiah from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the worlds, are ye subject to ordinances,

      Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not: handle not; Col 2:22 which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

      2.         Man made ordinances……………………………………….Titus1:14

         Tit 1:14 not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the

      Truth.

      3.         Man made precepts…………………………………………..Mat 15:9

      Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

      4.         Thinking about men………………………………………… Mat 16:23

      Mat16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter (Kepha), get thee behind me , Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of Elohim, but those that be of men.

      5.         Fearing to Man's blames…………………………………….Isaiah 51:7

      Isa 51:7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their reviling

      6.         Fear of Men…………………………………………………..Isaiah 51:12

      Isa 51:121,even I, am he thatcomforeth you:who art thou shouldest be afaird of a man that shall die, and of the son of man shall be made as grass;

      7.         Learning man's teaching…………………………………     Isaiah 29:13

      Isa 29:13 wherefore Yahweh said, forasmuch as this people near me with their month, and with their lips ldo honour me, but heve removed their heart for from lme, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

      8.         Man's traditions……………………………………………… Micah 6:16

      Mic 6:16 For the statutes of Omri are kept, and all the works of the house of Ahab, and ye walk in their counsels: that I should make thee a desolation, and the inhabitants there of an hissing: therefore ye shall bear the reproach of my people.

      9.         Man's traditions ………………………………………………Hosea5:11

      Hos 5:11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment of men.

      10.       Fearing to society………………………………………………John 12:42

      Joh 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue.

      11.       Fearing for Ex- Communication………………………………Isaiah 8:12

      Job 8:12 Say ye not, a confederacy, to all them to whom, this people shall say, a confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

      12.       Fearing for household………………………………………..…Job 31:24

      Job 31:33 if I concerned my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:

      Job 31:34 Did I fear a great multitude, or did the contempt of families terrify me, that I kept silence, and went not out of the door?

      13.       Fearing for temptations…………………………………………Mark 4:17

      Mark 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction of persecution or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

      14.       Four types of men are not called……………………………Deut 20:1-9

      Deu 20:1 when thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for YHWH thy Elohim is with thee, which brought thee up out lof the land of Egypt.

      Deu 20:3 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people.

      Deu 20:3 And shall lsay unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

      Deu 20:4 for YHWH your Elohim is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

      1, Deu 20:5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.

      2, Deu 20:6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.

      3, Deu 20:7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.

      4, Deu 20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

      Deu 20:9 And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.

      15.       Followers of useless fellows………………………………2. Samuel20:1,2

      2Sa 20:1 And there happened to be there a man of Belial, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjamite: and he blew a trumpet, and said, We have no part in David, neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to his tents, O Israel.

      2Sa 20:2 So every man of Israel went up from after David, and followed Sheba the son of Bichri: but the men of Judah clave unto their king, from Jordan even to Jerusalem.

      16.       For bread and profit seeking……………………………John 6:26,27

      Joh 6:26 Yahushua answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

      Joh 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath Elohiom the Father sealed.

      17.       For portfolios and seats………………………………….Mat 23:2

      Mat 23:2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

      18.       Sentimental fools…………………………………………Mat8:21,22

      Mat 8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

      Mat 8:22 But Yahushua said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

      19.       Fearers of cell (Prison) and courts…………………… Luke 21:22

      Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

      20.       Fearers of mental strains………………………………Mark 4:19

      Mark 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

      Are unworthy for the kingdom of YHWH. So be brave for His word and get the truth. Literal knowledge is different and spiritual knowledge is different. Practical experience is different than theory.   Come to the practical knowledge. Search the scriptures and find out the truth, let the truth set you free from all bondage of men and denominational teaching.

      Allow the Holy Spirit ( Rueah Kodesh ) to teach you and guide you into all truth. If you have any doubts you are most welcome to write to us without any hesitation.

      Let me conclude with 4 references from the Bible as a witness between you and me.

      Beware: It's a warning.

      Act 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of Elohim.

      Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

      Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

      Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

      Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the assemblies;

           May our Heavenly Father YHWH bless your understanding

      If you have any questions, doubts, comments please directly write to the above address by post or ask us through E-mail. We can clarify your doubts with all proofs.

      Please Note:

      Please circulate this message to another Christian, he may be benefited and it will be a blessing to you.

      Bro. Isaac E. Kusuma

      AOTLE-India

      MALIKIPURAM – 533 253

      E.G.Dist., A.P., India

      Website: www.aotle-india.org

      e-mail: isaacekusuma@...

      Cell: 0091 98493 85038
    • Nem Barro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
        Thanks for the info. i like it. this is what i'm searching for. i want more information. include me in your prayer.