Re: [TheTrueCommunity] Community

  • strawberriesgood@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2011
      What about the cult of jabok all here follow. Look to micah and tell me do you follow the sons of jabok. Look who the deceivers are. Interesting when you look who put on strange apparel, lie and steal a blessing he lost anyway. There is your head of all cults (the goat). Btw. When is Jeremiah speaking of. Therein is the enigma. You speak of acting like understanding is known to you. Fact is you don't even know the origins and the correlation to saturn in your faith. Until this remain silent and ask your husband.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Trudy McKinney <cherryhillrose@...>
      Sender: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 09:59:30 -0800 (PST)
      To: <TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TheTrueCommunity] Community

      You have no understanding, you have fanaticism and anger. If you are saying that it is hard for me to give up mammon, well, I hate to tell you, but I gave that up many years ago. I do not live like the mainstream person. And by the way, I came OUT of the world many years ago. If a cult has a ruler, let him rule without you. And if Psalm 133 tells YOU how to dwell, then YOU do it. You talk as if you are the Creator himself. I'm sure he's big enough to handle his affairs without a "creation" as yourself. Has he invited you into His council? I'm not in the mood to debate you; it will only prove futile on your part. But I will leave you with a scripture you can meditate on: "The day will come," says Yahweh, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife," says Yahweh "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says Yahweh. "I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their Elohim and they will be my people. And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their family, saying, `You should know Yahweh.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will already know me," says Yahweh. "And I will forgive their wickedness and will never again remember their sins." Jeremiah 31:31-34

      From: Trudy McKinney <cherryhillrose@...>
      Sender: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:37:13 -0800 (PST)
      To: <TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com

      You are trying to form a cult. Look at history, cults are dangerous and they DON'T WORK!

      If I were an unbeliever, your comment just pushed me into the fire. You do not possess the patience required to save people. In a world filled with lies, What is truth? Maybe you should purchase my two books I have in the books stores, "Yahweh's Bride" and "Shepherds Who Slay the Sheep." Your comment sounds like a "bull trampling through a glass shop." One thing you said is true, the WHOLE world is deceived, this includes you. The one reality is also true, you are in the place of damnation to be saved from. The only one who can save you is the Creator himself. Why are you panicking if you are in alliance with the Creator? If you do what is right in His sight, why are you worried? The last I checked Yeshua says "Be careful for nothing." Which simply means don’t worry. The Creators children don't panic because we know we come from light? Where are you from that you need to be concerned? And if only 8 people are saved, you need to place your hope in that you are one of them. Not only is the end of this world spiritually inevitable but also scientifically. There is no secret place to hide in on earth. Don't you remember what was written about people trying to hide and they did not escape that? Remember the history of the Israelites who tried to escape the revolt of the Romans to hide on the mountain of Masada? Once they realized their escape was futile, they killed themselves there. You live “in” the world, you don’t have to be like the world, Jeremiah 10. Your safety comes from one source. The Creator. You can only go to His secret hiding place, Psalm 91. Do you know where that is? If you don't, you have not found the truth and you are not worthy of my time.

      "A city built on a high hill and fortified cannot fall, nor can it be hidden."

      "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

      If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

      If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

      Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.”

      The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

      Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.”

      Jesus said, "I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty.”

      Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then you will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

      Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.”

      “As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

      Jesus said, "Be passersby."

      Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."

      Jesus said, "Look to the living one as long as you live, otherwise you might die and then try to see the living one, and you will be unable to see."

      Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

      The Gospel of Thomas

      I do not slumber. Not only am I awake, I am alive.

      From: Trudy McKinney <cherryhillrose@...>
      Sender: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: TheTrueCommunity@yahoogroups.com

      relax. The scriptures confirm that in the end we are ready. In the meantime, just live like the Creator intended you to.