please pray

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I have been going through a lot. Please pray that my fiancées step mom accepts me and stops accusing me of things that i am not doing. Also to get custody of steven his baby.
      thanks
      misty
    • fillusb@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        1John 5:18 - And we know that every one who is born of Aloha sinneth not. For he who is born of Aloha keepeth himself, and the Evil doth not approach him.