When we are far from Him, the Almighty wants us back

  • angelica2_bright
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Dear group,

      Sometimes when we are feeling discouraged, it is easy to think that we are a "lost cause" -- meaning, it isn't worth trying because there's no chance of improvement in our circumstances.

      God has told us through his Prophets, however, that He will always take us back if we simply look for him; that we should never give up hope.

      Someone once advised a person who was experiencing difficulty in overcoming a sin: "Don't think that just because you sin in one area, you are therefore evil in all areas. In whatever ways you can, do good and overcome evil."

      Small steps every day will take us to our goals!

      Blessings, Angelica

      AAA-Catholic-Conversations
      Angelica
      www.IBuyIsraeli.com