heading down south.... galveston this weekend

  • texas60smusicrefuge
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2004
      in case anyone is in the area, THS at the Old Quarter Psychedelic
      Cafe tomorrow (sat oct 2). i'm heading out this afternoon, i'm
      doing my lightshow, my last one for a few months....

      http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/2004-09-30/music/playbill.html

      i really like the way the show poster turned out.
      courtesy of Jet & the Color Vomit division of Flat Mountain Sound:

      http://www.tommyhallschedule.com

      Shameless Promotion brought toya by CM.
    • tx_writer
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2004
        Oct 2, 2004
        10-02-04

        Surely someone noticed the Dr Pepper / Tommy Hall connection...

        Will from Space City

        --- In TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com, "texas60smusicrefuge"
        <texas60smusicrefuge@y...> wrote:
        > in case anyone is in the area, THS at the Old Quarter Psychedelic
        > Cafe tomorrow (sat oct 2). i'm heading out this afternoon, i'm
        > doing my lightshow, my last one for a few months....
        >
        > http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/2004-09-30/music/playbill.html
        >
        > i really like the way the show poster turned out.
        > courtesy of Jet & the Color Vomit division of Flat Mountain Sound:
        >
        > http://www.tommyhallschedule.com
        >
        > Shameless Promotion brought toya by CM.
      • the_aliens.geo
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2004
          Craig,

          SUNDAY :

          How did the show go last night ?

          I hope there are pix ETC.

          Any Southern reviews ?

          Thanks ---------------, Billy
        • LamaSivartDoz
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
            10-6-66

            The number of the beast & also the day LSD was made illegal in the
            state of California... in Texas people were hipper & thus it took a
            lot longer before that unfortunate piece of legislation.

            Here's the name of one of the main anti-LSD/anti-hippie governement
            wheels in San Francisco:

            Ellis D Sox

            No joke.

            // Patrick

            --- In TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com, "tx_writer"
            <tx_writer@y...> wrote:

            > Oct 2, 2004
            > 10-02-04
            >
            > Surely someone noticed the Dr Pepper / Tommy Hall connection...
            >
            > Will from Space City
            >
            > --- In
            TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com, "texas60smusicrefuge"
            > <texas60smusicrefuge@y...> wrote:
            > > in case anyone is in the area, THS at the Old Quarter Psychedelic
            > > Cafe tomorrow (sat oct 2). i'm heading out this afternoon, i'm
            > > doing my lightshow, my last one for a few months....
            > >
            > > http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/2004-09-30/music/playbill.html
            > >
            > > i really like the way the show poster turned out.
            > > courtesy of Jet & the Color Vomit division of Flat Mountain
            Sound:

            > > http://www.tommyhallschedule.com
            > >
            > > Shameless Promotion brought toya by CM.
          • rockadelic57
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
              Any chance of a THS Show the weekend of the Austin Record Show Oct.
              8th-10th????

              Rich
            • Johndavid Bartlett
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
                I heard a rumor of a shjow in Dallas at the Lakewood Theater with Kenny and
                the Kasuals on Fri. Nov. 26. Fred?

                Johndavid

                >From: "rockadelic57" <RHaupt@...>
                >To: TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [TheTexas60sMusicRefuge] Re: Galveston this weekend
                >Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:43:09 -0000
                >

                >Any chance of a THS Show the weekend of the Austin Record Show Oct.
                >8th-10th????
                >
                >Rich

              • fred
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
                  Sorry...nothing booked. fm
                  On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 03:43 PM, rockadelic57 wrote:

                  > Any chance of a THS Show the weekend of the Austin Record Show Oct.
                  > 8th-10th????
                  >
                  > Rich
                  >

                  > if there are still problem, send email to:
                  > Texas60sMusicRefuge@...
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • fred
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
                    Yes....plus the Night Caps. fm
                    On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 04:19 PM, Johndavid Bartlett wrote:

                    > I heard a rumor of a shjow in Dallas at the Lakewood Theater with Kenny
                    > and
                    > the Kasuals on Fri. Nov. 26. Fred?
                    >
                    > Johndavid
                    >
                    >> From: "rockadelic57" <RHaupt@...>
                    >> To: TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com
                    >> Subject: [TheTexas60sMusicRefuge] Re: Galveston this weekend
                    >> Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:43:09 -0000
                    >>

                    >> Any chance of a THS Show the weekend of the Austin Record Show Oct.
                    >> 8th-10th????
                    >>
                    >> Rich

                    > Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeÆ
                    >

                    > if there are still problem, send email to:
                    > Texas60sMusicRefuge@...
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • LamaSivartDoz
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 6, 2004
                      Excellent idea from Rich... the Austin Record Show is a massive event
                      with a lot of guys who are likely to flip out over the THS... maybe
                      something to look into for the Spring 2005 show? The guy coordinating
                      the Austin show is of course one of the longest-running Elevators
                      supporters around, Doug Hanners... at least it used to be him...

                      "... the always singing song"

                      // Patrick

                      --- In TheTexas60sMusicRefuge@yahoogroups.com, fred <fred@f...> wrote:
                      > Sorry...nothing booked. fm
                      > On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 03:43 PM, rockadelic57 wrote:
                      >

                      > > Any chance of a THS Show the weekend of the Austin Record Show
                      Oct.
                      > > 8th-10th????
                      > >
                      > > Rich
                      > >

                      > > if there are still problem, send email to:
                      > > Texas60sMusicRefuge@y...
                      > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • fred
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 6, 2004
                        Sounds good to me! Got a way I can reach Doug Hanners? fm