MarketSpice Teabags 50 Pack

  • Henry Stapleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      MarketSpice Teabags 50 Pack
      http://tinyurl.com/dqx7m

      Features:

      Our signature MarketSpice tea in an economical 50 teabag pack
      Naturally sweet, cinnamon flavor
      No sugar or carbs
      Store in a glass jar in a cool place after opening

      Ingredients:
      Black tea, cinnamon-orange flavor and spices

      A friend of mine who visited me from Tacoma brought me a box of this
      tea, and I've been hooked ever since. In the days before the
      Internet, she'd have to send me boxes and I'd hoard them. Thank God
      for the WWW and thank GOD they're on Amazon now.

      I even took this tea up with me on Mount Rainier -- when nothing else
      tastes good at altitude, this did.

      Sweet, spicy... it can make me smile on even the grumpiest day!

      http://tinyurl.com/dqx7m