No activity in last 7 days
Hi- And welcome to this group dedicated to the collecting and discussion of the most popular pulp fiction hero- The Shadow!! "The Shadow Magazine" was published by Street and Smith from 1931 to 1949. 325 stories were published, most written by one man, Walter B. Gibson, and the magazines have become a sought after collectible- This group is designed to help bring together collectors of these pulp magazines- Share about your latest find, or your impression of the stories themselves- My only request is that we stick to the pulp hero The Shadow, and not talk about the radio series or the Alec Baldwin movie- Let's network together and help build each others collections...
- Pulp Fiction
- Dec 4, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.