- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photo
The South West France Cafe is a friendly Anglophone discussion group of mainly British and American expats who pop in here every day either for information or just for a chat. Some of us already live here, some are in the middle of moving, others are hoping one day to make the move or just share our love of France.
We have experience in just about everything you'll need to know, be it schools for your kids, how to pay bills, open bank accounts, English T.V etc..You can even learn how to understand "argo" and learn what to offer neighbours who come round to welcome you. So pull up a chair and soyez les bienvenus!
At the Café we fondly remember Jules, who founded "The Dreamers" group, and continue her dream of sharing information about a
country and region we love.
We have two maps with the location of some of the members. Just follow the links below.
- Nov 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.