REPRESENTING INSUREDS IN A CATASTROPHE as published in the Spring 2006, Volume 41, Number 3, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal -- Added August 24, 2006

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      I wrote the article above for the ABA who gave me permission to post
      it on my web site. You can read it, if you are interested, at
      http://www.zalma.com/zalmaoninsurance.htm.

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      Barry Zalma, Inc.
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      Cell: 310-738-6818
      zalma@...
      www.zalma.com
      =====================================
      This message was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was
      sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the inadvertent
      transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential
      information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc. This information
      is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the
      recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
      that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
      this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this
      transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so
      we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you.
      Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your
      computer's memory.