Happy Anniversary to Us!

  • Lawrence Rogak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      Dear Readers: On 18 March 1994, having just left a job with another
      law firm, I opened The Law Office of Lawrence N. Rogak by renting a
      desk in a suite owned by another law firm. At the time I had one
      client: a garage liability insurer, who had just assigned to me my
      first case to defend.

      Today, 12 years later, we have been assigned a total of almost 13,000
      liability suits by a total of 93 insurance carriers. The nature of the
      business has changed quite a bit over the past 12 years, and so has my
      law firm, but one thing hasn't changed here: our dedication to bringing
      our clients the best and most personalized legal defense available at
      any price.

      I would like to thank all of those insurance professionals who have
      placed their trust in me to get their claims resolved, and to those who
      faithfully read my newsletter every day. It is your patronage and your
      kind words of encouragement which give me the fulfillment I need to
      motivate me every day.