We're Moving Back To Our Old Offices

  • Lawrence Rogak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Dear Clients, Friends and Readers:

      At the end of the month we are moving back to our old offices in
      Oceanside, New York.

      We had moved to our present office in Plainview in September 2005.
      But we've decided that we liked our old place better.

      Effective immediately, please send all mail to our "new" old address:

      Lawrence N. Rogak LLC
      3355 Lawson Boulevard
      Oceanside, New York 11572

      Our current telephone numbers will stay the same until further
      notice. Our move date is January 27, so we should be ready for
      business as usual on Monday, January 30.

      We're looking forward to working with you back at our original
      location!

      Best regards,