We Are Moving! Please Read and Save

  • Lawrence Rogak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Clients, Friends and Readers:

      Because our law firm was presented with a unique and highly favorable
      opportunity for growth, we will be relocating our offices as of
      September 6, 2005.

      Our new address will be:

      Lawrence N. Rogak LLC
      P.O. Box 708
      Plainview, New York 11803

      Our new telephone number will be:
      516 576 8500

      However, our present telephone number, 516 763 2996, will continue to
      operate and calls to that number will automatically forward.

      Beginning tomorrow, September 2, and during the week of September 6 -
      9, we will be in our transition phase while we set up and unpack, and
      get our computers and server wired up at our new location. Our
      individual telephone extensions may not be in service until Monday,
      September 12.

      If anyone has trouble communicating with us, call my personal cell
      phone directly: 516 322 2470.

      Thanks for your business and support, and we look forward to serving
      you from our new location!