Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter, July 1, 2005

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Friends:

      I have published today to my web site at http://www.zalma.com the July 1, 2005 issue of Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter which contains the following:

      Independence Day
      ClaimSchool Provides a Solution to California's Stealth Fraud Regulations

      The Regulations
               The Solution
      Join RiskList
      FBI Jumps In To Insurance Fraud Fight
       Is the Insurance Industry Shooting Itself in the Foot?
      Avoid Charges of Bad Faith
      Get Off Welfare -- A "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose" Story
      Our Reason for Existence
      Greenback Salve Cures Concussions
      Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter
      Wisdom

      Aggressive Lawyering Equals RICO Judgment Against Lawyers
      Good News
      Coalition Against Insurance Fraud Reports Convictions
      New Texas Anti-Fraud Laws
      Murder is a Poor Method of Insurance Fraud
      12 to 30 Months in Jail -- Suspended
      60 Months for Fraud
      Guilty of Conspiring With AIG
      Insurance Agent Pleads Guilty -- Only Six Months in Jail and Restitution
      Three Years in Jail -- Suspended -- for Admitted Fraud
      $16 Million for Premium Fraud
      Man Bites Dog -- Progresive Sues Chiro & Lawyer for Fraud
      Another Guilty Plea for Gen Re
      Serial Arsonist Pleads Guilty -- Mandatory Life Sentence
      Prison for Crooked Insurance Brokers
      Restitution of $66,000 and Probation for Fraud
      Fighting Fraud Is Cost Effective
      Firefighter Convicted
      8 Years in Jail for Insurance Fraud

      If you wish a subscription to the text version please send me an e-mail with your full name, title, company, mailing address, city, state or province, zip or postal code and I will add you to the list.

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      Barry Zalma, Inc.
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      Cell: 310-738-6818
      zalma@...
      www.zalma.com
      This message was filtered through Norton Anti-Virus before it was sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.