Message Board Rules

  • therogakreport
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31 7:08 PM
      Since one of our members brought up the topic, this is a good time to
      review the rules for posting on this board.

      1. This board is set up so that I review all posts before they
      appear. I can approve or reject them.

      2. I abhor censorship, but as a moderator, my aim is to keep the
      board interesting, useful, fun, and educational. That means I will
      do my post-trimming with a light and skillful hand.

      3. Off topic posts are allowed, but I reserve the right to terminate
      a thread if it gets so out of hand that it becomes a distraction.

      4. I discourage personal attacks or flaming. However, clever and
      witty repartee is ok as long as I find it amusing.

      5. It is ok for members to let others know of services they have to
      offer, but don't abuse the privilege. One "advertising" post per
      member is enough.

      6. Annoying or disruptive members may get kicked out, at my sole
      discretion.

      7. These rules are completely arbitrary and I reserve the right to
      change them without notice.

      Thanks, and make sure to visit the board every day for maximum
      enjoyment. Remember: be a poster, not a lurker!