Message Board Rules
- Since one of our members brought up the topic, this is a good time to
review the rules for posting on this board.
1. This board is set up so that I review all posts before they
appear. I can approve or reject them.
2. I abhor censorship, but as a moderator, my aim is to keep the
board interesting, useful, fun, and educational. That means I will
do my post-trimming with a light and skillful hand.
3. Off topic posts are allowed, but I reserve the right to terminate
a thread if it gets so out of hand that it becomes a distraction.
4. I discourage personal attacks or flaming. However, clever and
witty repartee is ok as long as I find it amusing.
5. It is ok for members to let others know of services they have to
offer, but don't abuse the privilege. One "advertising" post per
member is enough.
6. Annoying or disruptive members may get kicked out, at my sole
7. These rules are completely arbitrary and I reserve the right to
change them without notice.
Thanks, and make sure to visit the board every day for maximum
enjoyment. Remember: be a poster, not a lurker!