NJ PIP

  • Dawn Kleiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Larry - I have a question about NJ PIP and subrogation.

      Normally, a commerical vehicle is subject to zero tort threshold and if
      they do not carry PIP on their vehicle the no-fault carrier can subrogate
      for PIP benefits paid to their insured. However, my scenario is that we
      are a commerical vehicle with PIP coverage. Is a no-fault carrier able to
      subrogate against us? Do we get the benefit of the tort threshold system
      because we are a commerical vehicle?

      This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
      transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
      intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the
      intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
      disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
      E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
      action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
      transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
      accompanying documents. Thank you.