Rogak Uses Malella To Take Down Medical Provider

  • insurancelawyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2013
      In today's Rogak's New York PIP Reporter:

      We get a judgment declaring that a major New York PIP medical provider is fraudulently incorporated.

      Larry Rogak
      We wrote the book on New York PIP

    • Scalfani,Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2013

        Nice work

        Chris Scalfani, Unit Manager

        First Party Medical

        Travelers Insurance

        Melville Claim Center

        PO Box 9093

        Melville, NY 11747-9093

        Phone: 631-577-7277

        Fax: 866-889-8376

        Chris.Scalfani@...

        In today's Rogak's New York PIP Reporter:

        We get a judgment declaring that a major New York PIP medical provider is fraudulently incorporated.

        Larry Rogak

        We wrote the book on New York PIP

        This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

        TRVDiscDefault::1201