Hurricane Sandy Update

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      Dear Clients, Readers and Friends:

      The Law Office of Lawrence N. Rogak LLC continues to operate even though power has not yet been restored to our office. We are working out of our homes and covering all appearances.

      The U.S. Postal Service delivery is not fully restored in our area, so if possible, use email to send us documents and correspondence. Only our main email address is currently functional due to the power outage: INSURANCELAWYER@....

      You can also call my cell phone: 516 322 2470.

      My best wishes to you all for a speedy recovery from this disaster.