Hurricane Sandy Update

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Dear clients, friends and readers:

      Like 90% of Nassau County, our office still has no electricity, and so our office phones and computers can't work. Our homes are battered, but rest assured our office is dry and physically intact. Thank God we are all safe, and keeping everything under control. All your business with us is safe and sound and we are keeping in touch with the courts regarding rescheduling motions and trials.

      We are still right here to answer all your questions as usual. As soon as the lights are back on we will be up and running -- hopefully any day now.

      In the meantime, here is how to contact us:

      Email: Insurancelawyer@... (none of our individual "rogak.com" emails can work with our server down)

      Phone:
      Larry Rogak - 516 322 2470
      Fran Kanterman - 516 476 5486

      Our post office just resumed delivery today (11/01), even though they have no electricity either.

      In this time of crisis, the team of professionals at Lawrence N. Rogak LLC is working day and night to ensure that our valued clients continue to receive our best. Let us know if you have any special concerns. As always, when there are problems, we come up with solutions.

      Stay safe and be well. The entire region has taken a severe blow and has a long road towards recovery. But we'll do it.

      Larry Rogak
    • Lawrence
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        Dear Clients, Readers and Friends:

        The Law Office of Lawrence N. Rogak LLC continues to operate even though power has not yet been restored to our office. We are working out of our homes and covering all appearances.

        The U.S. Postal Service delivery is not fully restored in our area, so if possible, use email to send us documents and correspondence. Only our main email address is currently functional due to the power outage: INSURANCELAWYER@....

        You can also call my cell phone: 516 322 2470.

        My best wishes to you all for a speedy recovery from this disaster.