Lawrence N. Rogak LLC Opens Florida Office

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      The Law Office of Lawrence N. Rogak LLC is pleased to announce the opening of our Florida branch office in Fort Lauderdale.   We defend Florida PIP claims as well as auto and general liability lawsuits.

      We look forward to serving both our current insurance carriers as well as new clients who have business in Florida.  For more information or with any questions, please contact Larry Rogak.