You need Rogak's NEW YORK PIP ELIGIBILITY CHART

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      After months of painstaking research and analysis of the New York PIP regulations and case law, I am rolling out something that has never existed before: a chart explaining who qualifies for PIP, and when.

      The NEW YORK PIP ELIGIBILITY CHART breaks down potential claimants into 14 categories:

      NY residents in NY vehicles

      NY residents in out of state vehicles

      NY residents in NY buses

      NY residents in out of state buses

      Out of state residents in NY vehicles

      Out of state residents in out of state vehicles

      Out of state residents in NY buses

      Out of state residents in out of state buses

      NY pedestrians hit by NY vehicles

      NY pedestrians hit by out of state vehicles

      Out of state pedestrians hit by NY vehicles

      Out of state pedestrians hit by out of state vehicles

      NY residents hit by motorcycles/ATVs

      Out of state residents hit by motorcycles/ATVs

      Furthermore, for each of the above 14 categories of claimants, I further divide them into two types: NY accidents and out of state accidents.

      All together, there are 28 classifications of claimants treated by this chart, and for each one, my conclusions as to whether each type is or is not an EIP, with comments.  It contains as much information as could possibly be squeezed into one page.

      This first-of-its kind EIP chart will enable attorneys and claims examiners to make quick and accurate determinations as to a claimant's eligibility, saving many hours of research and expense.

      From the lawyer who brought you the first comprehensive book on New York PIP, now there is finally a guide to PIP eligibility.

      The New York PIP Eligibility Chart is available in several forms: posters, mouse pads, calendars, stickers, note cards -- even on a coffee mug.

      Please visit the on-line Rogak No-Fault Store  and choose the format of The New York PIP Eligibility Chart that suits your needs best.  Once you have this chart, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.  Just like Rogak's New York No-Fault Law & Practice (and the 2011 supplement, also on sale now).

      THE ROGAK NO-FAULT STORE

      Larry Rogak

      The No-Fault Authority

    • Ralph Riemensperger
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      WOW, I am impressed...

      Ralph Riemensperger CPCU

[...]

      From the lawyer who brought you the first comprehensive book on New York PIP, now there is finally a guide to PIP eligibility.

      The New York PIP Eligibility Chart is available in several forms: posters, mouse pads, calendars, stickers, note cards -- even on a coffee mug.

      Please visit the on-line <http://www.cafepress.com/LawrenceNRogakLLC> Rogak No-Fault Store <http://www.cafepress.com/lawrencenrogakllc> and choose the format of The New York PIP Eligibility Chart that suits your needs best. Once you have this chart, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it. Just like Rogak's New York No-Fault Law & Practice <http://www.amazon.com/Rogaks-New-York-No-Fault-Practice/dp/1440111790/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235782321&sr=8-1> (and the 2011 supplement, also on sale now).

      <http://www.cafepress.com/LawrenceNRogakLLC>

      <http://www.cafepress.com/lawrencenrogakllc> <http://www.cafepress.com/LawrenceNRogakLLC>

      THE ROGAK NO-FAULT STORE

      <http://www.cafepress.com/LawrenceNRogakLLC> Larry Rogak