Re: The Rogak Report: The Most Useful Publication In The Insurance Claims Industry The Rogak No-Fault Blog: 23 Aug 2011

  • Jeena Belil
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2011
      Looks like my question to you back in '08/'09 is finally getting some airtime.

      Jeena R. Belil, Esq.
      Belil & Varriale, PC
      Counsel to NY Healthcare Providers and the Patients They Treat
      150 Motor Parkway, Suite 401
      Hauppauge, New York 11788
      Tel:    631-828-5552
      Txt:    631-445-7380
      Fax:   631-514-3615
      www.jeenabelil.com
      Follow me at http://twitter.com/JeenaBelil

      On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Lawrence <insurancelawyer@...> wrote:

      In today's Rogak No-Fault Blog:

      The 45 day rule and a claimant's reasonable excuse for lateness.

      Read up! http://www.newyorknofaultadvisor.com/blog.php

      Larry Rogak

      We wrote the book on New York PIP