- You might be interested in the last ten postings to my blog, Zalma on Insurance at http://zalma.com/blog, which include:
- Liability Insurance Claims Handling
- Property Insurance
- Do Not Practice to Deceive Your Insurer
- Extrinsic Evidence Must Be Considered in Texas to Determine Duty to Indemnify
- Exhaustion of Policy Limits
- Certificate Of Insurance Does Not Modify Terms Of Policy To Include Additional Insured
- An Intentional Act Can Never Be an Accident
- Liability Insurance Claims
- Potential for Coverage Requires Defense
- $161 Million Wasted in Attempt to Stop Medicare Fraud
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
Barry Zalma, Inc.
Zalma Insurance Consultants
4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
Thismessage was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. I have attempted to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.
Thepages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc.
Thisinformation is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.