Your Son and Baseball

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      You have every reason to be proud.  Look how baseball took over Japan. The sport could change how the people in the war zones think.
      --

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE

      Law office

      Barry Zalma, Inc.

      Zalma Insurance Consultants

      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard

      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847

      310-390-4455

      Fax: 310-391-5614

      zalma@...

      http://www.zalma.com

      -----

      Thismessage was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. I have attempted to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      Thepages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc.

      Thisinformation is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.

      -----