The Rogak No-Fault Blog: 27 May 2011

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2011

      First of all, let's remember this weekend to honor all the brave men and women who have served in our Armed Forces and given so much to the rest of us. For me personally, that includes my Dad, the late Navy Chief Petty Officer Sid Rogak, and my son, Army CPL Brendan Rogak.

      Now -- on to The Rogak No-Fault Blog:

      Four new Appellate Term decisions on rate-jumping, IME no-shows, and trial adjournments.

      http://www.newyorknofaultadvisor.com/blog.php

      Larry Rogak

      We wrote the book on New York No-Fault

      The 2011 Supplement to Rogak's New York No-Fault Law & Practice is now on sale!