Diminution of Value Damages

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 7:05 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB
    Do you face claims of damages for diminution of value in addition to the
    cost of repair?

    Do you work in more than one jurisdiction?

    Do you have a Kindle, I-Pad, Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook or other
    book reader or a computer that reads Adobe Acrobat?

    If so, you probably need the new E-Book: Zalma on Diminution of Value
    Damages. You will find explanations of how diminution in value is handled
    across the country with cases (including the full text of many) from each of
    the fifty states, Guam, the District of Columbia and all federal courts.

    The introduction and table of contents is available at
    http://www.zalma.com/diminution.htm

    Since 2001 when the Georgia Supreme Court decided State Farm Mutual
    Automobile Insurance Co. v. Mabry, 274 Ga. 498, 556 S.E.2d 114 (Ga.
    11/28/2001) I have written several articles concerning the right to recover
    damages for diminution of value of property even after the damaged property
    is repaired. The subject caused concern and confusion to the insurance
    industry, every person insured with a policy of insurance that promised to
    pay only the cost to repair or replace the property with material of like
    kind and quality, appraisers, adjusters, and lawyers.

    The book is a necessity for every person who is required to deal with
    property damage as an adjuster, appraiser, investigator or lawyer.

    -----
    Regards,
    cid:image001.jpg@...966050

    Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
    Law office
    Barry Zalma, Inc.
    Zalma Insurance Consultants
    4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
    CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847

    310-390-4455
    Fax: 310-391-5614
    <mailto:zalma@...> zalma@...
    <http://www.zalma.com> http://www.zalma.com
    <http://www.claimschool.com> http://www.claimschool.com
    -----
    This message was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. I
    have attempted to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a
    computer virus.
    The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information
    from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc.
    This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity
    named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be
    aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
    this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
    error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to
    retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies,
    whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.
    -----