Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter, May 1, 2004

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:08 AM
      Friends:

      I published today the May 1, 2004 issue of Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter where you can find the following interesting and useful articles:

      void Charges of Bad Faith
      Grounds for Denying a Claim
      Our Reason for Existence
      Use of an Expert In Fraud Cases
      Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter
      Immunity
      INSURANCE CODE SECTION 1877.5 DOES NOT LESSEN THE IMMUNITY INSURERS HAD PRIOR TO ITS ENACTMENT TO REPORT INSURANCE FRAUD
      UNDER CIVIL CODE SECTION 47 INSURERS ARE ABSOLUTELY PRIVILEGED TO REPORT INSURANCE FRAUD TO EITHER THE LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR THE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE
      Train Your California People About Fraud -- Or Else!
      Wisdom
      Bad News -- Is California Serious About Fighting Workers' Compensation Fraud?
      Good News
      VEHICLE REGISTRATION FRAUD CASE
      Pecoraro Arrested in London; Faces Trial in New Orleans
      New Laws
      Crooked Adjuster Hit With Large Verdict
      Fraud Isn't Everything
      Criminal Convictions from the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
      Jewelry Fraud Foiled

      Barry Zalma To Speak to Catastrophe Conference
      Get MCLE Training at Your Office
      Have Barry Zalma Speak to Your Group

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      ClaimSchool, Inc.
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      Cell: 310-738-6818
      zalma@...
      www.zalma.com
      This message was filtered through Norton Anti-Virus before it was sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the ClaimSchool, Inc. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.