RE: The Rogak Report: The Most Useful Publication In The Insurance Claims Industry Honor Our Veterans This Memorial Day

  • Doyle, Roberta E (Claim)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 9:55 AM

      Thank you.

      From: TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lawrence
      Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 9:47 AM
      To: TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: The Rogak Report: The Most Useful Publication In The Insurance Claims Industry Honor Our Veterans This Memorial Day

      Dear Readers:

      Please remember that Memorial Day is not just the beginning of the beach season and an offering to the gods of barbecue.  Thousands of men and women made the supreme sacrifice in defense of our liberties.  Before you light the grill, take a moment to bow your head in reverent honor to the souls of those whose lives were taken from them in their prime so that the rest of us could live as free people.  Thank you.

      This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.