Diminution in Value

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:59 AM
      I will be speaking on Diminution in Value at the 44th Vehicle Repair
      Conference of the Independent Damage Appraisers Association starting June
      16th - 18th 2010 at the Sheraton Nashville Downtown, 623 Union Street,
      Nashville, Tennessee. For details go to
      http://www.iada.org/DotNet/IADA_WebSite/NewsNEvents.aspx where you can
      download the agenda. I speak on June 18, 2010 and look forward to meeting
      any of you who can attend.

      My article on the subject is available at
      http://www.zalma.com/Diminution-III.htm

      -----
      Regards,
      cid:image001.jpg@...966050

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      Law office
      Barry Zalma, Inc.
      Zalma Insurance Consultants
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847

      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      <mailto:zalma@...> zalma@...
      <http://www.zalma.com> http://www.zalma.com
      <http://www.claimschool.com> http://www.claimschool.com
      -----
      This message was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. I
      have attempted to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a
      computer virus.
      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information
      from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc.
      This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity
      named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
      this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
      error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to
      retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies,
      whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.
      -----