Who Wants To Read "Rogak's Florida No-Fault Law & Practice"?

  • insurancelawyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:03 AM
      Dear Readers:

      You already know that I wrote Rogak's New York No-Fault Law & Practice , the only comprehensive guide to the subject.

      How many of you would like to see a Rogak's Florida No-Fault Law & Practice ?

      From what I can find, there is no current book on the subject in print.   The last guide to Florida PIP was published in 2002, is out of print, and not available.  Before that, books were written in 1987, 1982 and 1979, and are all out of print (and certainly, not of much use even if you could find them).

      Before I decide whether or not to embark on a project like this, I want to know how much interest there is, if indeed there is any.

      Please send your feedback to me, along with any comments, impressions etc., at insurancelawyer@....