Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter, August 1, 2008

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Friends

      I have just published to my site, http://www.zalma.com, the August 1, 2008 issue of Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter. You can subscribe to the text version by simply placing your e-mail address in the box at the zalma.com.

      In this month's issue you can read the following:

      Barry Zalma to Speak to Canadian Bar Association
      Editorial concerning the need to cooperate with your insurer's investigation or lose coverage.
      Life In Prison for Insurance Fraud
      Heads I Win, Tails You Lose, Returns
      Why Plead Guilty to Fraud If Not Guilty?
      Rescission of HMO Contracts
      Watch out for Fake Receipts 6
      The Never Ending Story More on Scruggs
      Warning From California Insurance Dept. 7
      Reports of Convictions For Insurance Fraud

      You can read ZIFL on line in pdf format or subscribe to the text version by putting your e-mail address in the box at http://www.zalma.com below the link to the column.

      ZIFL is published twice a month by Barry Zalma and ClaimSchool, Inc.

      --

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq.

      Barry Zalma, Inc.

      Law Office

      Barry Zalma, Inc.

      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard

      Culver City, California 90230-4844

      (310) 390-4455

      Fax: (310) 391-5614

      zalma@...

      http://www.zalma.com

      This message was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.