New poll for TheRogakReport

  • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 28, 2004
      TheRogakReport group:

      When you vote for President this
      November, how much will your choice be
      influenced by the fact that the
      Democratic Party tends to be more
      plaintff-oriented, and is influenced by
      the Trial Lawyers Association, while
      the Republican Party is more defendant-
      oriented, and is more tort-reform
      oriented?

      o I will be strongly influenced; this is one of my key issues
      o The issue is important to me, but not a top priority; but all things being equal, it could tip me one way or the other
      o It is a factor to me, but not likley to affect my vote
      o This is not a factor in my political decisions

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 22, 2005
        TheRogakReport group:

        How often do you read THE ROGAK REPORT?

        o Almost every day
        o 2 - 3 times per week
        o About once a week
        o Whenever the subject matter pertains to my business
        o Hardly ever; I don't know why I subscribed. I am a very confused person.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 22, 2005
          TheRogakReport group:

          In addition to daily case law reviews,
          what additional features would you
          enjoy seeing in THE ROGAK REPORT on a
          regular basis?

          o Larry's droll observations about our culture, people and politics
          o Funny insurance claim stories
          o Interviews with judges, attorneys, and other people in the insurance business
          o Links to interesting audio and video clips
          o I think it's perfect just as it is
          o I would prefer if it were more dull and stiff, to match my personality

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 26, 2005
            TheRogakReport group:

            An auto insurance company files for loss transfer arbitration against your company, demanding reimbursement of no-fault payments made to its insured. At the arbitration, it is ruled that your insured was 60% at fault for the accident and an award of $5,000 is issued against your company. When you pay the award, which coverage line do you pay it from? The no-fault line, because you are reimbursing the other company for no-fault? Or the liability line, because the award is based on actual fault? I will provide the correct answer after the poll closes. Larry Rogak

            o The no-fault line
            o The liability line
            o Depends on whether the

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 12 5:21 AM
              TheRogakReport group:

              Which schedule of legal fees gives an insurance company the best value for the money?

              o Hourly rate
              o Flat fees
              o Modular (task-based) fees
              o Only a law firm that is both skilled and loyal to the client can give the best value for the money, regardless of the fee schedule
              o None of the above/other

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 12 5:24 AM
                TheRogakReport group:

                Which of the candidates or potential candidates for President this November do you feel would have the most adverse effect or influence (from a defense standpoint) on liability lawsuits?

                o Barak Obama
                o Hillary Clinton
                o John McCain
                o None of the above would have an adverse influence
                o All of the above would have an adverse influence

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 12, 2008
                  TheRogakReport group:

                  Does the format of THE ROGAK REPORT need improvement?

                  o It's fine just as it is.
                  o I'd prefer something like Blogger where reader comments appear below entries.
                  o I'd like something more interactive (email me with details, please)
                  o I'd like to see more features (email details, please)

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • TheRogakReport@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 20, 2009
                    TheRogakReport group:

                    In view of the Second Department's decision in "East Acupuncture v. Allstate," what would be the most astute tactic for medical providers seeking to avoid its effect?

                    o Bring no-fault suits in Manhattan and Bronx, where the decision is not binding.
                    o Commence suit as soon as possible after a denial, since interest is tolled until commencement.
                    o Start bringing suits in Third Department counties, where there are few experienced NF defense counsel and "LMK" is the ruling case.
                    o Opt for AAA arbitration instead of court, and see if arbitrators apply the new rule.

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!