Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter, March 1, 2008

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Friends:

      I have published at http://www.zalma.com the March 1, 2008 issue of  Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter where you can read about:

      Trust But Verify -- A New Service from Zalma Insurance Consultants
      Prison for New Jersey Lawyer Paying For PI Cases
      Some Red Flags of Insurance Fraud
      Unable to Win for Losing -- Catch 22 is Alive and Well in California
      Bad Faith Conduct by Insurance Investigator
      New Books: "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose, "Insurance" and "California Claims Regulations"
      More on Scruggs
      Convictions for insurance fraud
      If you would like a FREE subscription to the txt version of ZIFL please send me an e-mail at zalma@... and I will add you to the list.

      Regards,

      []
      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      Law Office
      Barry Zalma, Inc.
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      Cell: 310-738-6818
      zalma@...
      www.zalma.com
      This message was filtered through Anti-Virus software before it was sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this e-mail message contain confidential information from the law office of Barry Zalma, Inc. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you. Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in your computer's memory.