Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter, January 1, 2004

  • Barry Zalma
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Forgive the multiple posts.

      I have posted to my web site, http://www.zalma.com, the January 1, 2004 issue of Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter which contains the following articles.

      Avoid Charges of Bad Faith
      Fighting Fraud Pays

      Our Reason for Existence
      Top Insurance Swindlers of 2003 Enter Fraud Hall of Shame
      Zalma's Insurance Fraud Letter
      Man Bites Dog -- Again
      A Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Story:
           Help, My House Is Falling Into The Sea
      Fraud Convictions Rise by Nearly One Third
      Wisdom
      Good News
               Title Insurer Fraud

      Man Bites Dog -- Insurers Sue Fraudsters in NY for $105 Million
              Insurer Commits Fraud
               Jail Time for Fraud -- Feds Show Lack of Tolerance for Fraud
      Get MCLE Training
      Have Barry Zalma Speak To your Group

      Your full name:
      Your Title:
      Your Company:
      Your Mailing Address:
      Your City:
      Your State or Province:
      Your Zip or Postal Code:
      Your E-mail address:

      Regards,

      Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE
      Barry Zalma, Inc.
      4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
      CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847
      310-390-4455
      Fax: 310-391-5614
      Cellular: 310-738-6818
      bzalma@...
      zalma@...
      www.zalma.com
      This message was filtered through Norton Anti-Virus before it
      was sent. Every effort was made to protect you against the
      inadvertent transmission of a computer virus.

      The pages comprising this E-mail message contain confidential
      information from the law offices of Barry Zalma, Inc. This information
       is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named as
      the recipient hereof. If you are not the intended recipient, be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
      contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received
      this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately
      so we may arrange to retrieve this transmission at no cost to you.
      Please destroy all copies, whether printed, electronic or in
      your computer's memory.