Welcome!

  • therogakreport
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hello everybody! Larry Rogak here, with something new: the
      INTERACTIVE Rogak Report. I've been writing The Rogak Report for
      almost 10 years now. For the first 7 years it was a hard copy, sent
      via fax. In January 2001 it became a simple AOL website. In April
      2003 it became part of our "flash" website, www.rogak.com.

      As most of you know, I send an email to all my readers every day with
      an introduction to The Rogak Report, plus the Quote of the Day, This
      Date In History, and my latest rants and raves. But it's mostly been
      a one-way communication, like a TV show. Now, we're going
      interactive.

      The Rogak Report Yahoo Group will be, in large part, whatever you,
      the readers, make it. Most of you know what I'm capable of ("Watch
      out! He's got a keyboard and he'll use it!"). But seriously, this
      web group has the potential to become a fantastic two-way street for
      insurance law knowledge.

      I'm dedicated to giving you more for your money than all the
      insurance lawyers out there COMBINED. This is just another way I'm
      trying to do that. Let's have fun!