Re: Integration of clubs and groups

  • nachamarana
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
      Yes, I also hope that this place will keep its name - I like it. Duplicate names is a big issue!
    • cloggingmusic
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2001
        One thing I'm looking forward to is being able to
        post and read messages by email, as well as to
        subscribe and unsubscribe by email. I love doing things by
        email, and I think traffic and membership would be much
        higher if those features were available for a place like
        this one.<br><br>Anyway, have a great holiday!
      • group_creator
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2002
          Yes, looks great! <br>Happy New Year, everyone!