The Post now has an extra feature!

  • xandra_2
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2000
      Yes, the Post now has an extra feature! You can
      now receive new message by email. That's great! If
      you like, change your settings and you'll receive a
      copy of each newly posted message in your email
      box!<br><br>Cheers!
    • recipeslist
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2001
      • deborah_mahila
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2001
          What are some of the trends in advertising?
          Firstly, banner ads are still the most popular form of
          advertsing. Direct advertsing through dedicated opt-in
          mailing lists is increasing in popularity and can be very
          effective. <br><br>Referral programs and especially links
          posted in emails have proven not to work very well.
          People get irritated about getting spammed and they will
          develop a dislike for the company behind it. So, it's
          negative advertising in that sense. <br><br>For this
          reason, all referral programs are tainted. A new
          development is to use statistics to find out who did send
          large number of visitors/buyers. Stats are available
          showing the page that visitors come from, so companies
          know this and can seek to reward the one behind this
          in various ways. <br><br>Giving financial rewards as
          in affiliate programs is only one way and it's bound
          to attract spammers. What works better is to reward
          webmasters by giving them a link/banner on a links page, or
          to reward them in other ways with traffic. An
          excellent program in this regard it to offer an award to
          the one who has sent over most visitors.<br><br>Hope
          this was interesting!<br>Deborah
        • aerosmithfan.geo
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2001
            Have you heard that groups and clubs are now finally being integrated? I hope this place will keep its name!
          • nachamarana
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
              Yes, I also hope that this place will keep its name - I like it. Duplicate names is a big issue!
            • cloggingmusic
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 22, 2001
                One thing I'm looking forward to is being able to
                post and read messages by email, as well as to
                subscribe and unsubscribe by email. I love doing things by
                email, and I think traffic and membership would be much
                higher if those features were available for a place like
                this one.<br><br>Anyway, have a great holiday!
              • group_creator
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 8, 2002
                  Yes, looks great! <br>Happy New Year, everyone!