Does anything need to be changed?

  • group_secretary
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 6:34 PM
      This group isn't very active. Does anything need to be changed?

      Feel invited to post comments!

      Cheers!

      GS
    • group_secretary
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        We can always change the name, but I like the idea of The Post, it
        sounds familiar and says exactly what it is, a place where you can
        post a message.

        Anyone?

        GS

        --- In ThePost@yahoogroups.com, group_secretary <no_reply@y...>