Post

  • xandra_2
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Post
    • xandra_2
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2000
        Yes, the Post now has an extra feature! You can
        now receive new message by email. That's great! If
        you like, change your settings and you'll receive a
        copy of each newly posted message in your email
        box!<br><br>Cheers!
      • recipeslist
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 12, 2001
        • deborah_mahila
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2001
            What are some of the trends in advertising?
            Firstly, banner ads are still the most popular form of
            advertsing. Direct advertsing through dedicated opt-in
            mailing lists is increasing in popularity and can be very
            effective. <br><br>Referral programs and especially links
            posted in emails have proven not to work very well.
            People get irritated about getting spammed and they will
            develop a dislike for the company behind it. So, it's
            negative advertising in that sense. <br><br>For this
            reason, all referral programs are tainted. A new
            development is to use statistics to find out who did send
            large number of visitors/buyers. Stats are available
            showing the page that visitors come from, so companies
            know this and can seek to reward the one behind this
            in various ways. <br><br>Giving financial rewards as
            in affiliate programs is only one way and it's bound
            to attract spammers. What works better is to reward
            webmasters by giving them a link/banner on a links page, or
            to reward them in other ways with traffic. An
            excellent program in this regard it to offer an award to
            the one who has sent over most visitors.<br><br>Hope
            this was interesting!<br>Deborah
          • aerosmithfan.geo
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2001
              Have you heard that groups and clubs are now finally being integrated? I hope this place will keep its name!
            • nachamarana
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
                Yes, I also hope that this place will keep its name - I like it. Duplicate names is a big issue!
              • cloggingmusic
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 22, 2001
                  One thing I'm looking forward to is being able to
                  post and read messages by email, as well as to
                  subscribe and unsubscribe by email. I love doing things by
                  email, and I think traffic and membership would be much
                  higher if those features were available for a place like
                  this one.<br><br>Anyway, have a great holiday!
                • group_creator
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 8, 2002
                    Yes, looks great! <br>Happy New Year, everyone!