Re: [TheOrderofRainbowMagick] How To Get Rid of Spammers

  • Teresa Reitan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
      It's site, not sight.  I wish I knew.  Spammers are a blight on the internet.

      On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM, draconixdragonwing <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know how how we can free this sight of spammers?
      Dylan

    • CrowMedicineWoman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
        Do you not have a spam folder on your yahoo site I do and I use it to keep them out plus you can only scribe by invite only.
        Fallingwaters,
        Walking the Sacred Path,
        Walking the Sacred Circle

        Does anyone know how how we can free this sight of spammers?
        Dylan

        No virus found in this message.

      • Teresa Reitan