Re: [TheOrderofRainbowMagick] Lughnasa

  • Teresa Reitan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012
      For some stupid reason I got an email from Yahell telling me to accept or reject your post,
      then I get there, and it says I'm not a moderator.  Please make penelopeweasel a moderator
      so this doesn't happen again. I would've accepted it.  I think asking about Lughnasadh is
      extremely appropriate in a group like this.  Ask in our other groups, too, OK?  My friend from
      Kansas will have just moved here so I'll celebrate with him.
      Tegwedd

      On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM, draconixdragonwing <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:

      What is everyone doing for Lughnasa? I might be doing a ritual with my new gay pagan friend Jake (from DJ Conway's The Complete Craft).
      Dylan