Moving To South Portland Maine

  • draconixdragonwing
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Dear Everyone
      If everyone could send prayers to me to help my move to South Portland go easily and without stress that would be great. So far so good! I've moved out of the Hiltons and into my parents temporarily. In two weeks I'll be permanently moving into South Portland. I'm excited and a little nervous which is natural.
      I'll be able to form my own band and a coven there. I already have two members interested in the coven and was asked to join a heavy metal band in Damariscotta which I'll have to pass up since I'm moving. Wish me luck with these endeavors and in finding a boyfriend too. Thanks!
      Dylan
    • Teresa Reitan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        Here's hoping your move goes easily, and that you make
        many new friends in your new place.  If there are hitches,
         remember that there are hitches and glitches in every move.
        I remember when I made my most recent move, there were
        hitches and glitches aplenty.  Learn to just laugh them off.
        As to your meeting a new boyfriend, you are a little old
        for boyfriends.  That is so high school.  What you need is
        a significant other.  You are doing great things with the
        Order of Rainbow Magick.  Keep up the good work.
        Tegwedd