Magick

  • draconixdragonwing
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Dear Everyone
      What magick has everyone been up to? I've done psychic surgery on someone who had a demon attached to them and used archangel Michael to help banish him. I also have helped people with financial problems. It's been quite the learning experience, especially battling the demon...never done that before!
    • Teresa Reitan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        One of the best ways to banish a demon is counter-intuitive.  Most people never think of it, but it is one of
        the simplest ways to do the job.  Laughter.  Demons tend to take themselves very seriously, so if
        you can laugh at it, you're ahead of the game because it means you have no fear of the creature.
        Tegwedd