Annoying Messages

  • draconixdragonwing
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2010
      Dear Everyone
      I apologize for those members who see fit to annoy others with off topic and stupid messages. We can't seem to get rid of them so please don't leave the group because of them. Then they win!

      Dylan
    • Teresa Reitan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2010
        That's right, Dylan.  Their whole purpose is to flood the group with annoying offtopic messages.  These spammers are hackers.  We can't get rid of them because they never joined the group, and have no interest in what goes on in the group.  They are our enemies, who would love it if everyone got disgusted and left, thus killing the group.  Please don't leave.  Just delete their crap, and if you can, post something germane to the group's topic.  A question about magick is good, then we can all answer it, each in our own way.
        Thank you for your cooperation.  And to the hackers/spammers out there:  we don't appreciate your BS.  This group is about the different kinds of magick, it is not about sexy pictures, or videos, or whatever crap you are trying to spread over the internet.  Nobody wants to get to know you.  You are hereby under a curse.  You will turn ugly within a day.  The next time you try to take these stupid pictures of yourself or "friends", your camera will jam, and all your models will sprout zits and excess body hair.  When you attempt to upload your next set of pix to your computer, your system will crash.  Your models will all turn out to be under age, and you will be arrested, tried, and get a 100 year prison term for child porn.
        Thus do I curse you.
        Tegwedd

        On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM, draconixdragonwing <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:

        Dear Everyone
        I apologize for those members who see fit to annoy others with off topic and stupid messages. We can't seem to get rid of them so please don't leave the group because of them. Then they win!

        Dylan

      • CrowMedicine Woman
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2010
          Yes I agree with you don't let their stupidity keep you from your passion in life!
          Thanks,
          D.J.
          "Fallingwaters"
          Walking the Sacred Path,
          Walking the Sacred Circle
        • Teresa Reitan
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 22, 2010
            I'd call it stupidity and greed.  They're trying to push their crap on us.
            What they're selling, I don't want, and I don't think anyone else in the
            group does either.  I regard these "people" as our enemies, and
            normal laws of karma don't apply.  I think we can use magick ( to
            you, medicine) to get rid of them with little  compunction about it.
            Tegwedd

          • debbie.ames@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 13, 2011
              Course you can get rid of them. I have groups and I got rid of every one and keep any new posts out. The way is to exert some time and energy. Put the group on moderate. set the group to where you have to approve members. Then go in and delete every one of the spams.
              I've done that for several groups it takes time but works.

              Please contact me as I need to join the study group.

              Star Wolf

              --- In TheOrderofRainbowMagick@yahoogroups.com, "draconixdragonwing" <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:

              > Dear Everyone
              > I apologize for those members who see fit to annoy others with off topic and stupid messages. We can't seem to get rid of them so please don't leave the group because of them. Then they win!
              >
              > Dylan

            • Teresa Reitan
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2011
                Sure, Dylan.  Set the group to moderate.  You know I'll never send any spam.
                Tegwedd