Come join me on Kindred the Embraced 12 on AbbottsInnian's

  • Tegwedd ShadowDancer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      Network Email
      AbbottsInnian's
      Druidry & Magick R Us
      Tegwedd Sha...
      Tegwedd ShadowDancer has invited you to join Kindred the Embraced 12 on AbbottsInnian's

      This is the latest extension of the Kindred the Embraced. Join us!

      Kindred the Embraced 12 An homage to the popular TV series based upon the game The Masquerade. This is an extension of the group on other networks.

      1 member

      Created By: Tegwedd ShadowDancer

      Check out Kindred the Embraced 12 on AbbottsInnian's:
      http://abbottsinn.ning.com/group/kindredtheembraced12?xgi=1Ae7s25NE3ldY1
      About AbbottsInnian's
      An International network of magickal and druidic groups covering every aspect of magick that we could think of.
      AbbottsInnian's 15 members

      To control which emails you receive on AbbottsInnian's, click here