Call For Discussions

  • Dylan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Dear Everyone
      Please help to make this group more interactive by starting discussions. Yahoo will close us down if we don't keep it active. Plus it's more fun. Thanks!

      Dylan
    • Tezra Reitan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        What topics would everyone like to discuss?  What questions would you like to ask about magick but have always been afraid to?  This is the time!  Ask them!  That is what this group is for!
        In fact, this gave me the idea for the 3rd contest.  The person who asks the best
        question about magick gets either a divination reading or a class from the indefatigable
        Stephen Abbott.  If you're in any of our other groups, you know that the reading will be
        online on Yahoo IM, Windows Live Msgr, or Skype, with webcam and voice, it'll almost be
        like being here.  So, c'mon everybody, ask your questions.
        Tegwedd ShadowDancer