Come join me at Candles for Leonard Peltiers's Birthday on Light Protest...

  • Maaike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Network Email
      Light Protest
      Maaike
      Maaike has invited you to the event 'Candles for Leonard Peltiers's Birthday' on Light Protest!

      Hi all, I hope you will help me with this light protest and join with me.
      Mitakuye Oyasin,
      Maaike/Seraphilia

      Candles for Leonard Peltiers's Birthday Time: September 12, 2008 at 9pm
      Location: all over the world
      Organized By: Maaike

      Event Description:
      Hi all, I know that Leonard Peltier is sitting now in Penitentiary for a murder he never had done.
      He is a chief of the Pine Ridge Reservation.
      Let him not be forgotten and let us burn our candles on Septembre the 12th 2008 on 9.00 o'clock in the evening.
      His birthday is on Septembre the 12th.
      Let our candles burn all over the world to say that we haven't forgotten him and the AIM( American Indian Movement).
      Many thanks and Blessings for all.
      Mitakuye Oyasin.
      Maaike/Seraphilia

      See more details and RSVP on Light Protest:
      http://lightprotest.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2220920%3AEvent%3A484&xgi=7BW7RXW

      Light Protest
      About Light Protest...

      Home for all light protests

      16 members12 photos
      7 songs

      To control which emails you receive on Light Protest, click here