New Moon Ritual Tuesday at 6pm EST

  • Dylan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      1) Sweep circle

      2) As I sweep, may the besom chase away all negativity from this circle that it be cleared
      and ready for my work

      3) Light incense and altar candles

      4) The circle is about to be cast and I freely stand within to greet my Lady and my Lord

      N: I call upon light and earth at the north to illuminate and strengthen the circle
      E: I call upon light and Air at the east to illuminate and enliven the circle
      S: I call upon light and fire at the south to illuminate and warm the circle
      W: I call upon light and water at the west to illuminate and cleanse the circle

      5) I draw this circle in the presence of The Lady and The Lord that they may aid me in my
      work

      6) This is the boundary of the circle, around me, through the walls and the floors, above
      me and below me as a sphere is the circle cast and consecrated to the Lady and The Lord
      that they may work with and through Their Child, Amethyst Bearclaw Dragonwing. This
      circle is charged by the powers of the Ancient Ones! Only love shall enter and leave.

      7) Salt is life and purifying. I bless this salt to be used in this sacred circle by the power of
      The Goddess and The God.

      8) Drop three portions of salt into the water

      9) Let the blessed salt purify this water that it may be blessed to use in this sacred circle.
      Through the power of The Goddess and The God this water is cleansed and purified.

      10) Sprinkle water around circle.

      11) I consecrate this circle by The Lady and The Lord.

      N: I call upon you Elemental Earth, to attend this rite and guard this circle for as I have
      body and strength we are kith and kin

      E: I call upon you elemental air to attend this rite and guard this circle, for as I breathe and
      think we are kith and kin

      S: I call upon you elemental fire, to attend this rite and guard this circle for as I have
      energy and drive we are kith and kin

      W: I call upon you elemental water to attend and guard this circle, for as I have emotions
      and my heart beat we are kith and kin

      12) Hail to the four quarters and the Lady and The Lord!

      13)Raise your arms, open them to the sky and say: As Isis you are known to me, for this
      the Moon of my Lady as Crone. Lady of Darkness, of Wisdom, of Mysteries Revealed. The
      Wheel turns through birth, through death, and rebirth; You are She who is at the beginning
      and the end of all time. You, with your Lord Ra at your side, abide in us all. So Mote it be.

      You are the Dark Mother of us all, The Tomb that is also the Womb. You are at the
      beginning and end of life. You dwell within us all for you are life, the passage to new life
      and love, and thus do you make me immortal through in the cycle of life, the passage to
      new life and love. Love is the law and love is the bond! So Mote it be!