Celebrating Esbats and Sabbats

  • Dylan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Dear Everyone
      I've decided to see if anyone is interested in doing online rituals for celebrating esbats
      and sabbats on yahoo IM if you have it. Please let me know if interested by posting or by
      answering the poll that I am going to start. Thanks! I got inspired by reading Ann Moura's
      Grimoire For The Green Witch so I want to follow her rituals for each esbat and sabbat since
      they are powerful and beautiful. If anyone has any personal touches they would like to add
      that's fine too. I want to have as much group involvement as possible. Thanks.