Happy Full Moon Everyone!

  • Dylan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
      Dear Everyone
      I had a wonderful celebration with The GTA Pagan Network on yahoo. If anyone wants to
      join I will give you the URL. But I would prefer to have the celebrations online with you guys.
      So what does everyone think? Would you be willing and have the desire to start celebrating
      the sabbats? I think that would be fabulous. The next one coming up is Beltaine. I am
      excited about it! So please respond and let me know.

      In Love Peace and Merriment
      Draconix Dragonwing
    • Seraphilia reiki angel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
        The problem with me is that I am living to far of your country.
        I am from the Netherlands.
        BB Sera

        Dylan <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:
        Dear Everyone
        I had a wonderful celebration with The GTA Pagan Network on yahoo. If anyone wants to
        join I will give you the URL. But I would prefer to have the celebrations online with you guys.
        So what does everyone think? Would you be willing and have the desire to start celebrating
        the sabbats? I think that would be fabulous. The next one coming up is Beltaine. I am
        excited about it! So please respond and let me know.

        In Love Peace and Merriment
        Draconix Dragonwing

        May the light of love and devotion shine brightly in your hearts.
        May the light of understanding shine in your minds.
        May the light of harmony glow in your home.
        May the light of service shine forth ceaselessly from your hands.
        May the light of peace emanate from your being.
        May your presence light the lamps of love and peace wherever you go.

        TV dinner still cooling?

      • Dylan Cook
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
          Dear Seraphilia
          I was taking about having a ritual online, using
          the computer to explain what steps in the ritual each
          of us were doing and then the rest of the members were
          repeating certain lines.

          In Love Peace and Merriment
          Draconix Dragonwing

        • Seraphilia reiki angel
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
            Oh I love that, I even don't know how to do a ritual.
            I have so many daily rituals because of my son his live has been ruled by rituals because of his bipolar nos, adhd en gts and his mental state of handicap( not big but light).
            Now he is on a boarding house and is back on friday.
            So now I am free and I take some rest and not on rituals and not on structure.
            I enjoy my freedom now.
            Just read some in my new book with subject on Lightwork in the Netherlands, very interesting.
            I also have some interest in Lightwork and other stuff.
            I have memories off Druïdism and that's why I am interested and sometimes I remember some things and I know where you're talking about.
            BB Sera

            Dylan Cook <draconixdragonwing@...> wrote:
            Dear Seraphilia
            I was taking about having a ritual online, using
            the computer to explain what steps in the ritual each
            of us were doing and then the rest of the members were
            repeating certain lines.

            In Love Peace and Merriment
            Draconix Dragonwing

            May the light of love and devotion shine brightly in your hearts.
            May the light of understanding shine in your minds.
            May the light of harmony glow in your home.
            May the light of service shine forth ceaselessly from your hands.
            May the light of peace emanate from your being.
            May your presence light the lamps of love and peace wherever you go.

            Be a PS3 game guru.