Re: New Years Resolutions

  • Emily Groner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      I call them my "yearly goals" in hopes that they will outlast most
      typical New Years Resolutions!
      Mine for this year are:
      1. To quit smoking (already have a hypnotists name)
      2. To improve my health in other ways, mostly with a simpler, more
      healthy lifestyle. (already made a health improvement plan with my
      dr.)
      3. To learn more and to act on what I have learned, not just store it
      away in the back of my mind, but to really use it.
      4. To each day: do one positive thing
      learn one thing
      do one kind act
      5.Finish one of my books and get it sent out for submission.
      So with just those few things, my year ahead should be improved over
      the last one. I look forward to hearing all of this groups
      resolutions and supporting them during the year!
      Herbalpagan

      --- In TheOrderofRainbowMagick@yahoogroups.com, "Dylan Cook"
      <goodgaywitch@...> wrote:

      > What are people's new years resolutions? What are your thoughts on
      what the New Year will
      > mean to you?
      >
      > Dylan

    • Tezra Reitan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
        My new year's resolutions are:
        1. To write more
        2. To be more prosperous
        3. To lose weight in a healthy manner.
        Emily, what are your books about?
        Tegwedd

        <goodgaywitch@...> wrote:

        > What are people's new years resolutions? What are your thoughts on
        what the New Year will
        > mean to you?
        >
        > Dylan

      • Emily Groner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
          Tezra
          I have one book that is pretty much finished except for recipes that is a gardening book, and another that has just been started that is a paranormal romance type book (called The Otherworld Cafe). I'm having fun with that one!
          Emily

          Emily Groner
          Pittsfield, MA 01201

          Exploring Natures Bounty and giving Thanks

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Tezra Reitan